Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Cab // 092212

September 22, 2012. Also know as 1 year anniversary of the All Time Low Live in Manila crowd, Tonight Alive in SM Skydome, and The Cab live in Alabang Town Center. That day I decided against bringing an SLR because I was afraid I might get crushed. So the pictures I will use are not mine!
When I got to ATC that afternoon, I met up with Steph, Bia and Kevin. But Kevin is in the VIP section so I was concert buds with Steph, Bia, and her friend Bea! It was so much fun despite not being able to meet them since they are such talented musicians! Been a fan for 5 years and I was literally blown when they sang Take My Hand and Bounce. The show was INSANE. Too bad they only sang 9 songs. They could've sung all the songs from Whisper War and Symphony Soldier and I wouldn't mind!

 


Photo credits: here

No comments:

Post a Comment