Thursday, March 14, 2013

Let the fangirling commence

Last Sunday, I woke up to a series of tweets from my friends telling me to "Watch Caspar's new video". I honestly had no clue what was going on and I was still high from the day before (more on that on the next post). I just went online to post photos of the day before on instagram and that just kinda got me all giddy. When I saw my subscriptions on Youtube and I saw the title of Caspar's new video, I realized what the fuss was all about. A few nights before that, I replied to Caspar's tweet on what he should ask Finn for his exclusive interview. What I didn't know was, he'd pick out my question and think I'm "a fan of Dan" when in reality, my twitter name was supposed to be a Fall Out Boy reference. I still don't mind though since I AM a fan of Dan Howell. 

Here's the video:



I cannot even tell the number of times I watch this video everyday. Yes, I did save the video in all its 720p glory. And like a true fangirl, inside my head I constantly scream "Oh my god he recognized my existence!!!!111". 

No comments:

Post a Comment