Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Wanderland Music Fest 2013



Just the other day, Karpos Multimedia announced a new music festival coming up called Wanderland 2013! I am so excited for this. I've been dreaming of going to an outdoor music festival since I was 13... almost 6 years later, this!!! I'm so glad it's gonna be an annual event too. The line up is yet to be announced...but knowing the producer's history, the bands would be amazing. It will also be a great opportunity to discover new local and foreign bands. The location is much more convenient for me too since it will be held in Makati in a new place called Globe Event Circuit. I googled the venue and it looks fantastic(Just like their VERY VERY cute posters)! 

In light of all this, they are also looking for 20 people who'd want to work for them this summer. I plan on taking up summer classes... but if they do pick me...WHY NOT? *fingers and toes crossed*



No comments:

Post a Comment