Monday, November 26, 2012

Ho Ho Hopefully

"Ho ho hopefully this holiday will make us believe that we're exactly where we're supposed to be."

It's christmas time again but with the school and org work piling up, I can hardly feel it. It has been pretty evident in malls though since it has been extra crowded and with all the decorations put up. Been trying to push myself to do my work but just thinking about my to-do list makes me want to disappear. I am so tired, I have quizzes every week. It never ends! I just want to get this term over with...fast forward to when I'm actually on a plane to Switzerland. Let's just hope my grades are gonna be satisfactory so I can actually enjoy Europe this coming break. Now back to studying for my quiz tomorrow!

Here, have a gay John O'Callaghan and Justin Richards.


No comments:

Post a Comment