Friday, December 21, 2012

2012 Year-End Round Up! Part 1: Material Things

This year is probably the worst and best year I've had ever and I'm here to blog about all the things I have to be thankful for this year!
This year I've been blessed with so many material things, experiences, memories and friends!



The new CDs I got this year. Books I've read and I'm about to read (Books that turned me into a NERDFIGHTER). The camera I've been wanting since ever. And the laptop I've had my eyes on since my old one had a virus.

EDIT:
Just last night my parents surprised me with this early Christmas present. I cannot be any more grateful since I didn't even ask for anything this Christmas! It at least has bigger memory which can prevent me from using my iphone during the flight later. Muwahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment