Saturday, May 11, 2013

A Breakup Playlist


"I Knew You Were Trouble" by Taylor Swift
"We are Never Getting Back Together" by Taylor Swift
"Just Like a Pill" by Pink
"Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" by Pink
"Bulletproof Love" by Pierce the Veil
"Set Fire To The Rain" by Adele
"If You Can't Hang" by Sleeping With Sirens
"Letting Go" by Sing It Loud
"No Way" by Naked & Famous
"Life of the Party" by A Rocket To The Moon
"Fall Apart" by Every Avenue
"Gives You Hell" by All-American Rejects
"Bye Bye Bye" by N'Sync
"Better That We Break" by Maroon 5
"A Story To Tell Your Friends" by Every Avenue

Three months ago, one of my closest high school friends went through a rough break-up so my friend Eri and I decided to put together a couple songs to make her feel better. Of course, on the top of the list are Taylor Swift songs because it's the only thing she writes about and it's what she does best. 
It's been a rough month for me which explains my lack of blog posts. Hopefully I can go back to regular posts now! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment