Monday, June 10, 2013

Musical Monday v2.0

Music I have been listening to a lot lately. Do give them a listen! You won't regret it.

Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke ft. Pharell Williams and T.I.


Mirrors - Justin Timberlake



Flowers In Your Hair - The Lumineers



Get Lucky - Daft Punk ft. Pharell Williams



These Four Words - The Maine



Every High Has A Come Down - Anarbor


I highly recommend checking out The Maine's and Anarbor's newly released records Forever Halloween and Burnout respectively because I really really like them! The songs have made me feel better since I have been a ball of mixed emotions once again. Mostly sad and anxious, but thank heavens for Youtube and my internet friends for making me feel better and pulling me out of that dark pit of sadness.

I hope you all have a happy week ahead of you! Meanwhile we are starting on our thesis which would most probably be in the "heavy programming" side according to our thesis adviser. They suggested removing our hardware part since it would be too hard for us. For now we have to come up with an algorithm for the image processing project we plan on developing. Things are still quite hazy. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment