Saturday, September 21, 2013

Hey moon

Something I did on a new app called Talkboard. Been hoarding apps since iOS 7 came out and I must say I'm quite disappointed. Of course there are some parts that I love such as the new look of the messages, and the home screen swipe is pretty nifty too, but that's about it. It looks very flat and unproffesional. :( have you upgraded the iOS of your Apple device? Are you happy with it?

Also something that has been bothering me today is the horrible weather that is keeping me from getting to school on time for our thesis meeting. Another superstorm is currently wrecking havoc in the Philippines as per usual and it's too bloody difficult to commute from home to school especially due to floods. Here is a screen grab from an app called Project Noah wherein you can get live updates on the weather in the Philippines.

In other news, I got into the Elision team as a photographer! Elision is an online magazine that brings you the latest on art, music, travel, film and basically everything in between! I'm so excited to be able to work with them on projects and such! Please do check out and follow Elision on tumblr & twitter because we have BIG plans in store for October! :)


Stay safe everyone! And happy weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment