Wednesday, January 18, 2017

America 2016: Boston

It was not until our recent trip to Boston that I realized that fall must be the prettiest season of all. I can't wait to see Adelaide change colors for fall. ๐Ÿ˜ Coming from our usual hotel we took the train to the city and walked a considerable distance from The Garden to Boston Public Gardens. 

B O S T O N  P U B L I C  G A R D E N S
I've never seen so many squirrels in my entire life. A lot of them lurked around the visitors of the park and they were very friendly, mostly because they want food.


C O P L E Y  S Q U A R E
B O S T O N  P U B L I C  L I B R A R Y
Unfortunately we no longer had the luxury of time to swing by the Museum of Fine Arts Boston which we already visited last year. Despite staying in Massachusetts for a week we only managed to go to the city once since we drove up to Canada as well...but who am I to complain? I was informed 3 days prior to my flight that I was going to spend Thanksgiving with my family in America. So many things to be thankful for. ๐Ÿ˜Œ 

Til the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment