Saturday, September 23, 2017

Japan 2016: Nara and Arashiyama

I'm not sure if anyone would even notice, but I just gave my blog a major facelift. Still not quite finished with it yet so I will still be updating a couple more things over the next few days or weeks.

Moving on to the photo diary, these are from our trip to Nara last December. It was crazy cold when we went there so my hands were practically freezing and I had to constantly wipe snot away. Ew. But the place was beautiful. My photos do not give it justice!




 Nara is most famous for their deers that just roam around freely and "chill" with the public

 Food is available for purchase in the temple grounds for a reasonable price. Just be careful handing them out because they go CRAY. They followed me and bit my butt when they saw me handing out food.
 TIP: Try bowing to the deers. They will bow back!










 The Todai-ji Temple is the largest wooden building in the world! It is MASSIVE in real life.



 I think it was a mistake for us to go to Nara before Arashiyama because it was already dark when we got to the Bamboo Forest. Sooooo sadly....no good photos.





Last post will be Tokyo! Which isn't much because I got too lazy to cary my camera around...whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment