Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Village Tavern, BGC

Since I love trying out new places to dine, I thought "Why not blog it???" So I tried.
If you've seen my A Day In BGC post, you'll notice how behind I am on posting this. I had my doubts on blogging about restaurants since I don't even have enough info...but that's what google is for, right? I googled the info! Yay.

Blackened Shrimp (served with bread) 595PHP
This dish is sooooooo good! It's one of their specialties so make sure to try it.

Hot Crab Dip (served with bread) 495PHP
Also really good. It's creamy and there are huge bits of crab in it. You just know the food is of good quality. 

Thai Chicken Salad 425PHP

Black Pizza 395PHP

All the dishes served were above average and the serving is generous. As a matter of fact, we had so much leftovers! Our order was good for 4 people so s'all good. The ambiance too was pretty cozy and their water is exotic. Haha! (Not really it just have leaves and lemon in it). Check out their menu here!

Location:

Level 2, Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City,
Taguig City

No comments:

Post a Comment