Monday, February 10, 2014

Day 5: Macau 2013

Our 5th day was Christmas day and of course, we had to celebrate. We started our morning by eating large portions of Mcdonald's breakfast take out. It was a very chill morning as we left the hotel early in the afternoon. We went across the street to the Venetian to check out the festivities they had planned out for the day.





There were singers and odd characters just outside the lobby to keep the guests and visitors busy. The singers were amazing. I'm guessing they're also the Gondola singers during non-Christmas season.











After going around Venetian again, we had our early dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe since we booked tickets to watch The House Of Dancing Water at around 8pm. I had a fat yummy yummy burger that rivals Marriott's! 



Sadly, I don't have photos from The House of Dancing Water. But I am telling you, it is the most amazing show I've seen. It is about a hundred times better than Cirque De Soleil! The tickets are on the pricey side, but it is worth every penny. The show had ballet dancers, acrobats, divers and motorcycle stunts! The show is in the City of Dreams. For more info click here!

Since the City of Dreams is right across The Venetian, we went back to where the festivities are happening. There were more shows and acts so we stuck around 'til around midnight.













Soo that's how I spent Christmas 2013 with my family. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas just like we did! 

I hope you liked this blogpost! Subscribe and share if you like it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment