Saturday, February 22, 2014

Day 7: HK >> MNL

On our last day we only had breakfast at the hotel and packed more for our trip home. This was also the day I started to feel very sick due to the very dry winter air. I made sure that I enjoyed the cold air for the remainder of the trip since there's none of that here in the Philippines!




The Hong Kong Airport is modern, spacious and clean…then there's NAIA. :( 

Popeye's because the last time I ate there was when we last went to HK. My parent's had yummy yummy tonkatsu from Saboten!


It was a fun and smooth trip. One of the smoothest ones we've had, which was surprising considering this trip was only planned a week before due to indecisiveness. 

Stay tuned because my next blog would be about my trip to Palawan with my extended family for New Year's! 
Happy weekend! 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment