Friday, September 12, 2014

Goodbye University

A collection of photos of the past two weeks as my university life comes to a close.

On September 3, I stared at my computer screen with bated breath as my number of units remaining loaded on screen. "0 units remaining" it says. I am officially graduating!
1 Cavitex // 2 My room's flooring and house slippers // 3 Tuna Melt from Starbucks before a finals exam // 4 Vito Cruz station 
5 Post finals - pre finals take out from Ichiro // 6 The night I only had an hour of sleep due to studying before my last final exam EVER // 7 Krazy Garlik pizza // 8 Gloomy skies in black and white
9 Rose Quartz necklace from StoneRiverPH ℅ WastelandMNL // 10 Keyboard. My Macbook charger is quite broken // 11 Citronella oil burning // 12 Sunset hours in my room

Photos were all taken by my iPhone and some are posted on my Instagram and VSCO Grid. Click me & me.

No comments:

Post a Comment