Monday, July 06, 2015

Canada 2014 Day 6: Horseshoe Adventure Park

Horseshoe Adventure Park is located in Barrie and is at least an hour away from my aunt's place. We had lunch there where we had poutine, salmon salad, pizza, etc. From what I gathered is a normal winter day in Canada, the sky was gloomy with the occasional snow fall. 


It was like a scene out of Club Penguin!
Heavy snow fall started but we still pushed to go snow tubing which was so much fun and Jimmy Eat World and other awesome bands were playing in the background. I swear I felt like a pink penguin in Club Penguin. All my grade schooler dreams came true. <3 
The slope looks mild but it's actually pretty steep (around a 50 degree incline?) and we chose to go down the slope in groups every time.

*A GoPro was used for the wide angle shots.


No comments:

Post a Comment