Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Canada 2014 Day 7: Blue Mountain Village

We had a long drive to Blue Mountain since we ditched the highway and took all the backroads. I fell asleep during the ride and when I woke up, I was greeted by fields of snow and heavy snowfall.


It was so windy. Maybe it was because of these giant electric fans...*Badum tsss*
 A stop over at KFC and more diving later, we arrive! We originally went here to go skiing but I think I was way too traumatized from our visit to Verbier. Let's just say I'm not a very skilled skier...
 Two of my cousins wanted to ski so I just took snaps of my other cousins while they played with snow on the sidelines. 
 Who knew Teletubies could ski?
The snowfall became so intense so we had coffee at Starbucks and did some intense snow scraping off our cars. It was kind of freaky because there was zero visibility and the roads where completely covered with snow. My dad was able to drive through all that though and we got home safely and in time for dinner. 


No comments:

Post a Comment