Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Canada 2014 Day 8: CN Tower & Chinatown

Finally, my last Canada post! We visited the CN Tower and enjoyed the view of the city from above. 


It was a sunny yet extremely windy day. We were all bundled up including our faces but it wasn't enough to shield us from the biting cold.
My dad probably accidentally took this photo when I was asking for the GoPro. 
Our next stop was Chinatown where we bought pasalubongs and had late lunch. We ate at King's Noodle Restaurant which had really really good chinese food.
 Since it was New Year's Eve and we were flying out the next day, we had all sort of food prepared for dinner and really yummy ice wine from Inniskillin. 
 The entire house was buzzing that night because of all the packing and cooking all over. Right after the countdown we all went to sleep immediately especially since our family had a very early flight out. 

Definitely one of the best trips I had despite really terrible photos. I swore this vacation flew right past us way too fast because it was so much fun. I look forward to all our future trips with our clan. Lots of plans are brewin'. ;)

I'm very excited to share with you all our recent trip to the US!


No comments:

Post a Comment