Friday, May 27, 2016

America 2015: Baltimore, Maryland

BALTIMORE, MARYLAND
Next stop: Baltimore! It's been so long since I last posted and I still have my Australia trip to edit and post. I'm just going to do a literal photo diary for the rest of my America trip last May-June. 



 The prettiest Barnes and Noble I've seen. It used to be a power plant so even the interiors were just as quirky.
A special place for every All Time Low fan. The corner of Thames St. and South Broadway. I got goosebumps and my 14 year old self was so proud and ecstatic.
Edgar Allan Poe's house. Aside from the fact that it is closed, it is actually located in a bad part of town so we didn't go down anymore to take photos.
I can't believe I'm posting this a year after going here. I've got all my trips lined up and edited so I'll be binge-posting the next few days. Hopefully I'd be able to revive this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment