Saturday, September 16, 2017

Japan 2016: Kobe

Oh dear. I must admit, I should stick to tighter schedules when it comes to posting blogs. A lot has happened since my last post, but my mid-year resolution is to be more active in a lot of things (this blog included). One day I'll come around to revamping the whole blog and go back to posting detailed travel posts, but for now, a photo diary of my trip to Japan last December - January!



The streets of Japan are just so photogenic!





 We stayed at Crowne Plaza ANA Kobe because of its proximity to the Kobe shinkansen station (5 minute walk), and the Nunobiki Herb Gardens (literally at the ground floor of the hotel).








Blueberry softserve during winter. Why not?






 The famous Kobe beef is tender and flavorful. 







No comments:

Post a Comment